- God created us so that God can love us and how us intimately.
- Nothing we can do can change God’s intimate love for us.
Day 2- Luke 1:35-55 What if God Is Bigger?
God chooses each of us to make God’s love bigger. Today is a day to invite campers to celebrate the ways God’s love can be made bigger by each of them.
Day 3 – Mark 2:1-5 What If Hope Is Real?
- Jesus affirms that trusting in and acting on behalf of hopeful instincts is a powerful way to embody faith.
Day 4- John 6:1-14 What If There Is More Than Enough?
- When we wonder, “will there be enough?” Jesus shows us that we already have more than enough.
Day 5- Mark 7:24-30 What If We Speak Up?
If even Jesus can have his mind opened by fearlessness in the face of injustice, just imagine how big God’s grace must be!
Day 6- Matthew 5:13-16 What If We Change The World?
- Jesus encourages us to embrace the ways that God wants to use us to make the world a better place.
Day 7 – Luke 10:1-9 What If We Go Beyond?
As you send your campers out into the world, remind them that they do not go alone; there is nowhere they can go that God doesn’t go with them.